Aurora Places Visioning Workshop: Central
- This event has passed.
From the Facebook event page:
This spring, the city of Aurora will embark on phase two of public outreach related to its Aurora Places project–a plan for the city’s future. This is an opportunity for you to share your vision for Aurora’s future and your ideas for how to make it happen.
We invite you to come to a visioning workshop and join with your neighbors in sharing, debating, putting your mark on a map and answering important questions like these and others:
- How can your neighborhood be a more enjoyable place to live?
- How should the city manage critical resources?
- How can your neighborhood support a more active lifestyle and better physical and mental health?
- Where do you want to work and play?
- What do you think should be done to make Aurora a more vibrant and successful community?
- What would make you stay here for the long haul?
Make plans to attend, bring a friend and be part of the process. Because a light meal will be served, please RSVP at 303.739.7271 or email@example.com
Children are welcome, and activities will be provided.
Aurora Places is an important project that will serve as the foundation for decision-making related to land use, development, transportation, public facilities, parks and open space, and other aspects of a great city. It will guide and inform local officials, city staff, developers, business owners, residents, neighborhood groups and other community stakeholders.
Visit www.auroraplacesplan.com for additional visioning workshop dates and locations, along with more details about the project.